KITCHEN & BATHROOM REMODEL
“A simple, easy process to get your kitchen or bathroom remodeled. We’ll handle all the details.
Remodeling can be a scary word. If houses were relationships, embarking on a kitchen or bathroom remodel would be like giving a diamond ring. Once you start, you’re committed to see it through to the end. The cost of remodeling can be a prohibitive factor for homeowners who are looking to make improvements on a tight budget. However, there are various degrees of remodeling, ranging from a full-demo to simply refreshing the look of your home with a few updates.
Our kitchen and bathroom remodels projects consist of design services, permit approvals, project planning and our team’s support throughout your entire project.
All of our projects come complete with project management, home protection, demolition, and labor. All materials including fixtures, finishes, and tile are added to the final project once the designs are finalized.
We strive to make this a stress-free process, handling all of the details for you.
From the initial request to the design phase and construction, we’re with you all the way.
We’ve partnered with architects, designers, project managers, and some of the best craftsmen and women in the industry. They are reliable, consistent, and very talented at what they do. Together we make an entire team that cares about your home just as much as you do.
- KITCHEN REMODELING (Full Demo)
- KITCHEN REFRESH (Partial Demo)
- BATHROOM REMODELING (Full Demo)
- BATHROOM REFRESH (Partial Demo)
KITCHEN & BATHROOM REFRESH
If you’re dissatisfied with your kitchen or bathroom, but aren’t sure you want to tackle a full remodel, a cost-effective kitchen or bathroom refresh or update might fulfill your desire for change. Updates are a good option if:
- You are happy with the size and structural layout of your home.
- Your home’s infrastructure, such as the plumbing, is still in good shape and functioning properly.
- Your problems with your home are mainly aesthetic.
Kitchen and bathroom updates are the most common means of refreshing your living space. A few ways to update your kitchen or bath include:
- Painting or refacing cabinetry.
- Replacing cabinet knobs and drawer pulls with simple, modern hardware.
- Installing new countertops on existing cabinets.
- Replacing backsplashes.
- Updating lighting or plumbing fixtures.
KITCHEN & BATHROOM REMODEL
When your dissatisfaction with your kitchen or bathroom which stems from function problems, a mere aesthetic overhaul won’t fix, it may be time to consider a kitchen or bath remodel. Signs that you may need to remodel your kitchen or bathroom include:
- A desire to reallocate more space within your kitchen/bathroom.
- Water leaks, wiring issues or tile issues that need to be addressed.
- Inefficient or awkward placement of appliances, cabinets or architectural elements that impede functionality.
- Outdated, old or worn out bathroom tile & fixtures
A remodel can include tearing out floors, cabinets, knocking down walls, waterproofing, tiling, plumbing, and adding wiring for new light fixtures.
Whether you’re looking to make some refresh updates to your bathroom or want to go for a full-on demo remodel, finding a remodeling team in Boston has never been easier with our simple estimate request.